Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In Europe

Hi guys,

Just in case you hadn't heard, I'm coming to you live from Europe this week. I'm on a trip that includes golf (of course), Jack the Ripper tours and a writing retreat in the South of France. Pretty snazzy for me. Today was my first day, and I only did a few things - play golf (of course) and see a small bit of London. I'm off to France in the morning for the writing seminar and more golf (of course). Then I'll be back to London next week for a couple of days of golf (of course) and some touristy stuff.




2 comments:

  1. I hope you are enjoying yourself! Let us know about the Jack the Ripper tour. It sounds interesting. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leave France on Monday, and I'll be staying in London for two days before I come home. Tuesday night is the Ripper tour after a day of golfing - two courses. After one more round on Wednesday, I plan on a few hours of sightseeing - Tower of London, Big Ben, London Bridge, Buckingham Palace, etc. Then I'm home on Thursday. It's pretty incredible over here, and I feel pretty lucky to be able to do this.

    ReplyDelete

Followers