Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Julie and I have two children, Lorelei and Tracy. The each have girls, Alex and Eva, respectively. Julie and I left the corporate world as accounts for large corporations and opened our own income tax service called April Tax Service. The first few years were slow, however 15 years later, the practice has grown and given us the time to purchase various apartment building and rental houses.
 
Julie uses her free time sewing American Doll Clothes and volunteering for various police functions in the community.
 
I backpack 400 to 500 miles a year on different trails throughout the United States. I have recently started mountain climbing and long distance bicycle riding. I have also ran two half-marathons last year, and signed up to run the Chicago Marathon in October.
 
Julie and I have visited all 50 states, and we are now trying to visit all the national parks in the United States. I also like to visit ball parks and have seen ball games in more than 200 different stadiums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers