Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back home

Well, I made it back from Europe. Pretty awesome. I drank a lot of wine and ate lots of good food in France. And in England, I saw lots of historical buildings, stopped in an old English pub for fish and chips and a pint and played some nice golf courses.

Now I'm at the OBX (Outer Banks) for my traditional birthday beach visit with my best friend. Happy Birthday, USA and me.

OK, it's getting a little closer to October, and I've had a few questions come up about accommodations. The consensus seems to be that we all might want to stay at the same place. So, I'm looking for some feedback about where you guys are leaning - PGA National, Doubletree or Super 8.

Plus, if anyone has any ideas about activities, please let me know. I know Ty and I are playing golf, but that's all I have for sure.

Let me know so I can coordinate things if you'd like. But please let me know if you have any idea about where you're staying so I can pass it along. Or leave a comment so everyone will know. 

See you in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers