Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hi guys


I wanted to let everyone know that Tracy graduated from the U.S. Air Force Office Training School last month. She now is a lieutenant, but she said you don't have to salute her or call her sir. Ma'am would work, though.











Also, here is a post from Facebook about a program that helps troops repay college loans.

The Leave No Veteran Behind organization was featured again in the media where a donor (Wal-Mart!) paid the educational debt of a servicemember (see video link). While I was away at OTS, I was chosen and enrolled in their program! Here's the link to my bio on their website: http://www.leavenoveteranbehind.org/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=150&Itemid=60

Also, if anyone has any news, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers