Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vote now


OK, I know it's been awhile since I posted anything. And I know lots of great stuff has been happening with all of us lately. That makes me slack. I would say that I'll try to do better, but unless I follow through, that's just big talk.

I received an email this morning, and I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to help out.

Hello,
Few honors hold the same esteem as the respected RAMMY awards for the DC metropolitan area restaurant industry. What started in 2004 with a few celebrated categories has grown to be one of the industry’s annual highlights, with 15 award categories-- 4 of which will be chosen by the public.

From Thursday, April 28 through May 11, 2011, the public will decide the following awards:
Best Neighborhood Gathering Place, Voter’s Favorite Restaurant, Hottest Restaurant Bar Scene and Power Spot of the Year.

Ted’s BULLETIN is honored to have received a nomination for Bes
t Neighborhood Gathering Place and is truly doubly excited for this opportunity to bring a RAMMY home to the Hill!

The public can go online at
www.ramw.org or simply pick up a Washington City Paper to cast their vote.
Thanks so much for your support!

I voted. It only takes a minute.

Anyone with big news, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers