Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm back

OK, sorry it's been so long since I've done this, but I'm back. I've got some news about me, the mini-reunion this year and a few items about some of us to share.

First, there will be no golf outing at Pinehurst this year. It just won't work out for everyone, so we're postponing it until next year.

Secondly, I'm expecting to make my professional caddie debut next month at the Wyndham Open qualifier. Then, Bryan will be heading to Q School in an attempt to make it on the PGA Tour - or at leastthe Nationwide Tour. I'll be on the bag. Wish us luck.

I know word has been spread about this, but it's worth mentioning again.


Tas is headed to Marshall in a few months to play golf for the Thundering Herd.I think he officially joins the team on Tuesday.

Kam competed in 11 events last month at the Speedo International Age Group Invitational, and he had six Top 10 finishes, including third in both the 200-meter breast and 50-meter breast. He set a Jupiter Dragons swim team record in the 50-meter breast with 32:38 time.

Earlier this month, Kam also competed in five events at the SZ Sectionals and ended with two Top 10 finishes and swim team records in both the 100-meter breast and 200-meter breast.


Shayne also competed at the Speedo International Age Group Invitational, finishing in the Top 25 in five of seven events. Her best was 17th in the 50-meter freestyle.

It looks like Ty and Mark will be expanding their restaurant empire again. Apparently, a new Matchbox will be opening in 2012 in D.C.'s Mosaic District. And in golf news, Ty made a hole-in-one Saturday - 21 years since he made his first ace in 1989.

Maax is apparently a budding film maker. Here are a few of his samplings on Youtube.

That's all I have right now. Please email me with any corrections or updates.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers