Thursday, November 5, 2009

Good news



Sorry I haven't posted anything lately, but I really haven't felt much like writing anything. And that's not good because it is how I make my living.


But I wanted to share some good news.

There will be an addition to our clan next year sometime. Alaina and Ty found out recently that they're pregnant. Well, only one of them is, but you get the message.

Congratulations.

So, I wonder if they're hoping for a boy this time. Nah, probably just wanting another healthy baby. I think we all can share in that sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new addition to the family. Eric & I came up with some great names for your new little boy.
    Ashley, Dana, Jamie, Kelly, Kerry, Leslie, Mallory, Stacy & Nicky. Hope we helped!!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Followers