Saturday, October 10, 2009

Photobucket

Well, I've spent the last couple of hours editing pictures, and I started a photobucket album. So far, I've posted the first day - Friday. Some of my pictures needed editing; some were out of focus; and some I know certain people didn't want to see the light of day. So, it's going to take a while to sift through all the photos and get the good ones in the album. In the meantime, you can check out what I've done so far at:


I'd like for everyone who took pictures to upload them, as well. If you're not familiar with photobucket, it's pretty easy. You'll need a username and password to upload, so e-mail me if you want to go that route. Otherwise, maybe you can burn a disk and mail it to me, and I'll upload.

Also, anyone who didn't get a CD with all the old photos that I scanned, let me know, and I can get one to you.

Again, thanks to everyone for making last weekend so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers