Friday, April 23, 2010

Latest family news

Hailey finished in the Top 10 last night in the 3000m steeplechase at the Penn Relays


Nice.

----------------

Hillary is competing in the SoCon Outdoor Track and Field Championship this weekend in Boone.



-----------------

Ted's Bulletin should be open soon, if it hasn't already. Good job, Mark and Ty.


---------------------

I've writing about golf for examiner.com. Here's the link. If you could subscribe, it would help me. Also, leaving comments for each story also helps. Please and thank you.



_______________________

A few other notes of worth. Tracy is back from Indonesia, but now she's in Mississippi working toward a promotion in the Air Force.

I also just got word that Tas will be attending Marshall University this fall, playing golf for the Herd.

I know there's more, and I'll try to dig some stuff up later. If you know of anything, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers