Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Doubletree room rates

I've negotiated a room rate of $99 a night at the Doubletree, and they're throwing in two breakfasts per room with that. I think that's pretty good for the area. I'm also talking to PGA National about options for golf, but I think the $179 a night is set. Then of course, the Super 8 will be $50 a night.

If anyone has anything they'd like to do or see that weekend, let me know. I'll be looking at more options in the coming weeks.

Both the Doubletree and PGA National have offered catering services for a dinner, but it looks like Ginny is going to be our host for a Saturday night dinner. It will be at her parents' house. I'm sure she'll appreciate some help, so as it gets closer, we'll look at what we can do to assist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers