Monday, April 27, 2009

family news

OK. We're close to setting a date for the reunion. It might not be in September, so if anyone has any opinions, now's the time.

In the meantime, I thought I'd post a few links to some family relevant items on the Internet. And I'm looking for more. Anyone with items of interest, post it to the blog so we all can keep up with what's going on with relatives.


Todd's daughter:

http://samfordsports.cstv.com/sports/c-track/recaps/040409aaa.html


This is a message from Tracy, who should be back from Iraq soon:

Even though I have not yet been able to speak at great length about my experiences here in Iraq, I want to share with you the article below. I want you to know that the work that I do here, and the report that I wrote had a direct impact and was crucial in providing the evidence that is going to put this insurgent in jail for a long time for killing a U.S. troop in our area.

Please read the link below:

http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/news/bcct/soldier-from-quakertown-killed-in-iraq-on-saturday/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers